GIVE US A CALL +38 (066) 681 24-49
SEND US A MESSAGE SNPU.COM@GMAIL.COM
GIVE US A CALL +38 (066) 681 24-49
SEND US A MESSAGE SNPU.COM@GMAIL.COM

    Complete the form



    Send

    ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
    BEGINNING

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of
    Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated
    and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that
    was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    AFTER INDEPENDNCE OF UKRAINE

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of
    Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated
    and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that
    was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    UNIVERSITY TODAY

    Currently, the University is a flagship teachers training university of the southern region of Ukraine with 17 acknowledged scholar schools, 47 specialties for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral training programmes at 10 faculties, 4 divisions and one institute. Within the period of its existence, more than 100,000 students have graduated from the University and have been employed at the educational institutions of Ukraine; more than 30 graduates worked abroad.

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University
    ukraine-university

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky is a member of International Association of Universities, East European Association of Universities, Association of European Universities, International Association of Pedagogical Universities of Central and Eastern Europe, Swedish National Scientific Association, AGEC – “European Association of Choral Communities for Public Activity”, European Council’s Higher Education and Research Committee (Strasburg), Norwegian-Ukrainian University Alliance, a well-known European organization “Observatory of the Magna Charta”. The university collaborates with more than 100 Ukrainian educational institutions and numerous universities in Europe, Asia and America. At present, there are 12 academicians, almost 70 Doctors of Sciences, professors; 18 lecturers educators hold the titles of Honorary Workers of Science, Education, Arts and Sports; they are laureates of state prizes.

    A great number of scientists have received international awards; they are members of various national and international academies, communities and associations.
    The University is proud of its sports achievements: 25 Olympic champions, more than 50 champions and winners of European and World Championships, 29 Honoured Coaches and Masters of Sports of USSR, Ukraine, etc.
    The University is well-known far beyond the country; it collaborates with educational and research institutions of various countries. There is International Distance Learning Centre, which is the only one in the south of Ukraine. Lecturers and students participate in more than 30 international projects.
    The University has greatly contributed to the Bologna process, participated in the activities of such world famous organizations as the German Service of Academic Exchanges DAAD, The Foundation “VIDRODZHENNYA” (“RENAISSANCE”), Vyshegrad foundation in the performance of the European Union programs TEMPUS and INTAS; the USA government programs IREX, ACCESS, FELLOW, Fulbright and Edward Maski foundations (the USA); the NATO, the programs and projects of the diplomatic missions of Lithuania, Romania, Turkey, the People’s Republic of China, the USA, Israel, Korea, Poland, etc.
    University building
    According to the national ranking of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the university has been among 34 leading pedagogical, humanitarian and sporting universities of Ukraine for more than 10 years. It has been appreciated for its research work, implementation of information technologies, professional orientation; received prestigious awards and medals.
    Efficient work of the University is provided by its teaching staff, established traditions, the updating and implementation of advanced teaching technology.
    There are almost 500 lecturers together with foreign professors working at the university departments. Scholar schools established at the University are well-known in Ukraine and abroad for their achievements in the sphere of pedagogy, psychology, physics, mathematics. There are 7 Specialized Academic Councils for defending candidate’s and doctor’s theses in 12 specialties. Postgraduate training programmes are offered in 34 specialties, one can take a doctoral training programme in 11 specialties. The University facilitates holding more than 30 international and all-Ukraine research conferences every year and publishing 6 scholarly journals on a regular basis.
    The University is proud of its outstanding educators-scholars, students and graduates, who have contributed a lot to the development of science and education at the global level.

    BEGINNING

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    AFTER INDEPENDNCE OF UKRAINE

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    BEGINNING

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    AFTER INDEPENDNCE OF UKRAINE

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    BEGINNING

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    BEGINNING

    South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odessa on 2 May, 1817. Since that time, its name has been changed several times (Teacher’s Institute, Institute of Public Education, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute, South Ukrainian State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky); it has been liquidated and reestablished.

    Before 1941, the University was one of the biggest in Odessa in terms of the amount of students and the leading one in the USSR in terms of quality of teachers training. During the World War II, it was the only pedagogical educational institution that was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945. It was relocated to Turkmen SSR where it remained till May 1945.

    On February 12, 1945, Odessa State Pedagogical Institute was named after distinguished scientist-educator Kostiantyn Dmytrovych Ushynsky for his outstanding achievements in teaching.

    The Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was considered to be the heart of the Pedagogical Institute, and the years of 1940-1950 were the most prominent in its scientific life.

    NAVIGATION

      Complete the form



      Send